Note that this software is no longer maintained or supported:
- It lacks exFAT support.
- It either works or it doesn’t.
- If it fails to recover lost photos from memory cards try JpegDigger instead.
- For more serious data loss issues use ReclaiMe (formatted volume, RAW volume, data loss from NAS etc.).
Fully functional freeware to undelete your files!
This means you can share it with whomever you want. You can try the software and see if it meets your needs. If it does and you use or intend to use it for it’s intended use (file recovery) you must purchase a license. Registration will get rid of the ‘nag window’.
In return a Facebook LIKE would be appreciated! (Use button bar on left side screen)
- Scan a drive.
- Recover deleted files.
- Works in Microsoft® Windows® NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP, Vista/Windows 7,8,10).
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5), files are decompressed on-the-fly.
- Recovers encrypted files (recommended procedure: recover TO NTFS5 drive).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Recognizes localized names.
- Long filename support (FAT12,FAT16,FAT32)
- Undelete folders with subfolders
- File Preview
- Status of deleted files
DiskTuna DFR can restore:
- Files and Folders deleted from the Recycle bin.
- Files that bypassed the Recycle bin (deleted by programs or other actions that bypass Recycle bin).
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted when using the command line.
- Files deleted after virus or worm attack.
DiskTuna Deleted File Recovery works with a wide variety of devices such as:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- Any USB disks