Hi and welcome to DiskTuna.com! I (Joep) have over 20 years experience in developing data recovery software. My most recent area of interest is the recovery and repair of digital photos.
DiskTuna in a nutshell (what do I have to offer):
- I offer a online JPEG Service for repair of corrupt or damaged JPEG files. I can repair photos that automated online JPEG repair services or software can not.
- Advanced carving software for the recovery of photos and videos from memory cards. Never give up on your corrupt digital photos and videos before you tried JPEG Recovery LAB, The World’s most thorough photo recovery software!
- I also made DIY JPEG repair software that can help you repair damaged or corrupt JPEGs and recovers JPEG data from corrupt RAW photos from Nikon, Canon, Sony etc. camera’s.
- I made a free defrag utility, DiskTuna. DiskTuna (disk-tuner) is why this website exists in the first place. I still use it on my conventional hard disks.
- I am an enthusiastic advocate of ReclaiMe File Recovery. After writing my own data recovery software for years, I have tested close to 100 current file recovery tools and fell in love with this one.
I need my files back now! Can you just give me your best recommendation …
Yep. After testing numerous file recovery programs, I am truly convinced that ReclaiMe File Recovery is the most user friendly, fast and effective data recovery software you can try for hard disk, SSD and even NAS. – DiskTuna is a Technical Support Partner for ReclaiMe File Recovery.
[30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee]
I need help with deleted, lost or corrupt photos!
I offer an Online Photo Repair Service
You can try repairing photos yourself using my DIY JPEG Repair Toolkit
The world’s most thorough photo recovery software: JPEG Recovery LAB
JPEG Recovery LAB is designed to recover photo and video files from memory cards. It can reconstruct files that other software can not due to the nature of the file system on memory cards (FAT32/exFAT). It can perform it’s magic with JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2) and Nikon RAW (NEF) and also MOV and MP4 video.