We are technical support partner for the following developers:
- DIY DataRecovery.nl, HD Sentinel and Reclaime
Of course you can also reach me for support on:
- JPEG Recovery LAB
- JPEGREPAIR.NINJA’s JPEG-Repair Toolkit
Before asking for support make sure you’re using the latest version of the software you’re having a problem with.
If you need to me to look at corrupted photos, use this page. If you have already purchased JpegDigger or JPEG-Repair, include your order ID when uploading photos.
We answer within one working day. However often we answer within an hour or so. If we have the chance we check the support inbox in weekends as well. Bottom line is that we understand your feeling of urgency when it comes to recovering lost data, and we will answer as quickly as possible.
If you experience data loss and don’t know what to do then don’t hesitate to contact us. Even if you don’t have any of the products of the developers mentioned above. We will give you a fair answer based on decades of experience with many data loss scenario’s en file recovery products.
Data Recovery from memory cards:
I occasionally agree to performing the actual recovery myself. In this case I need access to the disk image of the memory card via a file sharing service. In case of higher capacity cards this often impractical though. You can then opt to send me the actual memory card but note that I will not return the card.
Note that this applies to DiskTuna products only (JPEG-Repair, JpegDigger, JPEG-Repair Toolkit).
My stance on refunds. For all software, demo versions are available. I expect anyone to first try the free trial/demo versions prior to purchasing. If for whatever reason the trial suggested repair/recovery is possible while the full, registered version does not then of course I will refund your purchase. Too many people abuse the right of withdrawal.
With regards to 14 day cooling off period
In the EU you have the right to return purchases made online or through other types of distance selling, such as by phone, mail order or from a door-to-door salesperson, within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind.
The 14-day cooling off period does not apply to all purchases. Some of the exemptions are:
- plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services for specific dates
- goods and drinks delivered to you by regular delivery – for example delivery by a milkman
- goods made to order or clearly personalised – such as a tailor-made suit
- sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt
- online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance
- goods bought from a private individual rather than a company/trader
- urgent repairs and maintenance contracts – if you call a plumber to repair a leaking shower, you can’t cancel the work once you have agreed on the price of the service
At the time of purchase you have to agree to: “I expressly agree that the performance of the contract shall begin prior to the expiration of the 14 days withdrawal period. I acknowledge that I will lose my right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by Digital River”. In practical terms this means as soon as your license key was sent to you.
Again, if there’s a legit reason for a refund then please feel free to contact me.
Ways to contact me
- Chat (blue messenger icon, right side of page)
- Contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Email: email@example.com