We are technical support partner for the following developers:
- DIY DataRecovery.nl
- HD Sentinel
Officially we answer within one working day. However often we answer within an hour or so. If we have the chance we check the support inbox in weekends as well. Bottom line is that we understand your feeling of urgency when it comes to recovering lost data, and we will answer as quickly as possible.
If you experience data loss and don’t know what to do then don’t hesitate to contact us. Even if you don’t have any of the products of the developers mentioned above. We will give you a fair answer based on decades of experience with many data loss scenario’s en file recovery products.
You can ask questions in English, Dutch and German. Note that we reply to questions in the German language in English.
Information that is helpful for us:
- Try to describe as accurately as possible what happens when you try to access you data.
- Quote (error) messages you see in verbatim.
- Describe symptoms, not interpretations.
- If you feel it’s helpful for understanding the situation, feel free to include screenshots.
- A screenshot of Disk Management (assuming Windows operating system) is always useful.
- If a specific action preceded the loss of data, describe this action.
- If multiple volumes are affected, try to describe the volume layout (order and approximate sizes).
- If you want our opinion on S.M.A.R.T. values (HD Sentinel), click Report > Save TXT Report, then sent the text file.
Ways to contact us
- Contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Messenger by clicking the messenger icon, right side, bottom page.
To contact us via FB Messenger using your phone, scan this image:
Please note that we’re located in the Netherlands, Europe (C.E.T.) and that your working day may be our night time.