DIYDataRecovery.nl will close it’s doors after many years of service. Since this happened several years ago and I am not busy with new projects I have stopped giving support for former DIY DataRecovery tools. Consider moving to ReclaiMe File Recovery instead, a modern, actively maintained file recovery tool:
I need my files back now! Can you just give me your best recommendation …
Yep. I am truly convinced that this is the most user friendly, fast and effective data recovery software for hard drives, NAS and RAID that you can try. Download this:
94% success rate!
Note: If you already own a license for iRecover contact me with your original order ID for a 25% discount.
End of life product. This DOS based tool struggled to support modern hardware and modern partition methods. You’re advised not to use it on hard disks > 2 TB. Due to dependence on BIOS extended int13h interrupts to access storage media it is also very slow.
And also: At the time DiskPatch was ‘conceived’, repairing hard disks was a more commonly accepted m.o.. Consensus today is that in case of data loss the patient media should not be written to at all (DiskPatch *does* write to patient disk).
Nowadays if I need to recover partitions in place, repair boot sectors or edit disks I use DMDE.
iRecover was once one of the most advanced file recovery tools available. However as DIY DataRecover.nl ceased to exist it hasn’t been further developed.
I now recommend using ReclaiMe File Recovery instead:
- It supports all modern Windows, Linux and Mac file systems.
- It offers NAS and RAID support (the latter needs free add-on)
- It’s super quick. To recover data from a formatted hard drive it typically needs only a few minutes.
- ReclaiMe is extremely easy to use. It is really a matter of selecting a drive to scan and click ‘start’.
- It boroughs excellent file recovery algorithms from it’s professional big brother (or sister) ‘ReclaiMe Pro’ which is used by ‘real’ data recovery engineers in real data recovery labs.
So for now:
- If you want to or have the need to upgrade to a more future proof file recovery tool, you can drop me an email (email@example.com) and I can give you a 25% discount on ReclaiMe File Recovery (Standard or Ultimate). Include your original iRecover order ID.
- If you’re looking for a modern, powerful and easy to use data recovery solution right now, I suggest ReclaiMe File Recovery.
Rather than using iUndelete you can use DiskTuna DFR (free). It is no longer actively developed, it is not worth the effort with so many free alternatives available.
JPEG Repair Service