Protected: JPEG Recovery LAB
JPEG Recovery LAB is only available for professional service providers. To request a demo email email@example.com.
- Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 or later with .NET 4.5.
- CPU: Whatever best desktop CPU you have available. There is no minimum CPU requirement, but processing speed is almost exclusively limited by CPU performance. You can carve the media on a laptop CPU, but it will take longer.
- RAM: 2 GB per CPU core, 8 GB minimum.
- An internet connection. JPEG Recovery LAB requires internet access for license validation and telemetry.
CPU selection considerations:
Complex carving is CPU-intensive. Therefore, if you happen to have a choice of several PCs, pick the one with best CPU.
- Choose server CPUs (Xeon) over desktop CPUs (i5/i7), if you have a server CPU available;
- Choose higher number of cores. Carving is highly parallelized, therefore more cores directly equates to more performance;
- Choose CPU with largest possible L2/L3 cache;
- Only after that, go for highest possible frequency.