Dutch version (Nederlandse versie).
ReclaiMe File Recovery Software is the most easy to use, feature rich and effective file recovery and undelete software, whether you need it for undelete, unformat, a RAW disk or partition recovery.
94% success rate, based on 2015 statistics.
[Note: Source for success rate: ReclaiMe.com]
Google for data recovery software, file recovery and undelete software, and you’ll find yourself lost in literally thousands of applications claiming to be the ultimate solution to your problem. But very few of them actually strike the right balance between functionality and ease of use. ReclaiMe Data Recovery Software does.
ReclaiMe is relatively unknown compared to software like Ontrack’s Easy Recovery, Runtime’s GetDataBack, File Scavenger from Quetek or Easeus Data Recovery Wizard. But is is at least as good, often quicker and so much easier to use.
I have tested and tried numerous data recovery tools, including my own. And even I as an experienced data recovery software nerd (software writer, user and tester) get confused by them sometimes. ReclaiMe is really different!
I think ReclaiMe is so good, that it is kind of a waste of time to try other software first. I want to be able to offer this software on my website so bad that I immediately contacted the owners of ReclaiMe.com (two very bright Russian ladies) to see if we could come to an agreement.
And I am very proud that ReclaiMe is now available via DiskTuna. We also offer pre-sales and technical support, so don’t hesitate to contact me using the contact form at the bottom of this page. Alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance:
|ReclaiMe Std||ReclaiMe Ultimate|
|Recover data from Windows PCs
||Recover Windows and Linux PCs, Macs, and NASes
|$79.95 Secure Purchase||$199.95 Secure Purchase|
|Download and try ReclaiMe|
Meet ReclaiMe File Recovery Software:
Ease of use
ReclaiMe File Recovery is the easiest to use file recovery software available on the market today. You do not have to take my word for it, download a demo, and find out for yourself. There are no complex options or settings! You do not need to know a single thing about file systems. You will not have to decide which scan mode to use. And there is no need to figure out what is meant by terminology like ‘quick scan’ or ‘deep scan’.
For many losing data will be accompanied by immense stress and panic and the fear of making things worse. Having to worry about complex settings and ‘alien’ terminology in data recovery software will only feed those feelings.
When using ReclaiMe File Recovery, all you need to do is to select the drive you want to scan and click start. It is really that easy! In many cases, ReclaiMe will almost immediately show you your data in a familiar layout, folders on the left, files on the right. And even while the software is still scanning you can start previewing your files.
It does not matter what kind of files you lost, how you lost them, what file system was on the corrupt disk, on what type of media the files are stored, ReclaiMe has got it covered. It is truly a one-stop data recovery solution.
Underneath the very simple interface there is an incredible amount of features. The cool thing is that this all sounds very technical, but you do not have to care about it. You do not have to know the file system on your drive, or the disk order of your NAS RAID array. Because ReclaiMe can find out on its own.
A wide variety of hard ware is supported: ReclaiMe doesn’t care if you need to recover data from a conventional hard disk, external hard disk or a memory card. It does not care if the interface is SATA or USB. And it even doesn’t mind if the data is spread over several disks in a RAID or NAS system.
Because ReclaiMe supports almost every file system you throw at it, you don’t have to worry about that either. It supports most Windows file systems including FAT, exFAT, NTFS and even Microsofts latest file system ReFS. It supports Linux file systems EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, XFS and BTRFS (often used in NAS devices). And it even supports the Apple Mac HFS, HFS+ (Mac OS Extended), and UFS file systems.
On 64 bit Windows versions ReclaiMe runs as true 64 bit software, offering a huge advantage when having to handle millions of files (which requires lots of memory, of which is more available to a 64 bit program). Note that many competitive programs are still 32 bit.
A free and simple to use add-on even allows you to recover data from dis-functional RAIDs!
In the end the effectiveness of data recovery software is measured by the amount of data it recovers. And ReclaiMe Data Recovery Software will not disappoint you there. Based on 2015 data, ReclaiMe achieved a 94% success rate.
Even very capable software is of no use if you give up half way the recovery or even before that. Because you do not understand what the software asks from you. Or it simply takes to much time scan a disk. After all, giving up renders even the most capable software zero percent effective.
Using ReclaiMe File Recovery Software
In general data recovery scenarios from single disks fall into three categories:
- UNDELETE: Deleted file recovery. The file system is intact. Files just ‘flagged’ as deleted, this is a normal file system function. Generally, undelete software can easily detect these files again.
- UNFORMAT: The volume is still present and available, though it can not be accessed. Typically Windows wants to format the volume and displays the file system as RAW or unknown. If the volume was re-formatted, it can be accessed but is (almost) empty.
- PARTITION RECOVERY: The drive is no longer present. Disk Management shows unallocated space.
|Undelete||RAW / Unformat||Partition Recovery|
To recover deleted files, simply select the drive containing the deleted files and click Start.
To recover files from a RAW, reformatted or corrupt volume, select the drive and click Start.
To recover data from a lost or deleted partition, select the physical disk and click Start.
Steps required to recover data from a NAS:
- Disks must be connected to a PC, and thus removed from the NAS device. Label the disks so you can attach them again in the correct order etc..
- Attach the disks to a PC, preferably use SATA ports (for speed).
- Follow the steps for unformat type recovery. You do exactly the same thing, but instead of a disk you select a RAID volume (often Linux MD RAID).
- You will need a disk to copy data to.
- And you’ll need the Ultimate license.
Tips for using ReclaiMe
Disk and Volume detection: Scanning for MD, LVM en BTRFS volumes can take a while. On a Windows system you can skip this by pressing cancel. Once disk and volume detection completes they are displayed using the following icons.
From left to right:
- A hard disk (physical) or hard disk volume. A volume is a partition or device that Windows assigns a drive letter to.
- A disk image file. Sometimes it’s a good idea to create a disk image first, for example if there are many bad sectors on a disk. A disk image can then be scanned like a regular hard disk. The option to create a disk image is available after selecting a disk or volume, and then click the arrow next to the disk icon in the toolbar.
- External disks (USB, Firewite etc.).
- A complex volume aka a RAID. For example the separate disks from a NAS that combine into a volume
ReclaiMe checks the S.M.A.R.T. status for a disk, and the disk icon will be highlighted red if a problem is detected.
Contact / Support
I try to answer messages within one working day. Often you will receive an answer the same day. Please note that we’re located in the Netherlands, Europe (C.E.T.). Alternatively sent me an email: email@example.com.